понедельник, 15 января 2007 г.

A French Fruit Crate and Remnants of the Past

A French Fruit Crate and Remnants of the Past

Sorry for the repeat of product pictures using lilacs, but that is what I had at the moment, and used them for about every product picture I took that weekend.


I just wanted to share an idea of how you can add some french farmhouse life to a dining room table.



I actually used a similar crate as a drying rack in my kitchen... I was already using french fruit crates as drying racks for my monogrammed mugs and ironstone dishes in my kitchen.....


I decided to show a way to use the crate housing dishes in a more decorative way on my dining room table... I tried to keep a french farmhouse feel in the process.


I first added a french canning jar filled with lilacs... Next I added a stack of ironstone plates to the crate.....



The racks are lined with chicken wire...



The show is this Saturday, April 30th, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.




(I still have a post coming about their container sale, I promise I will post about it very soon)


Original article and pictures take dreamywhites.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий