понедельник, 29 апреля 2013 г.

Lorri Dyner

Lorri Dyner
Lorri Dyner home interior

Lorri Dyner

“I know what I like… but I don’t know how to get there!” When it comes to decorating, does that sound anything like you?


Well, I heard it so often from friends and family that I launched Lorri Dyner Design to help people like them – busy professionals and families – who want to take their homes up a notch but they just don’t know how.


My approach is simple: I use easy, affordable and clever solutions to take your space from “eh” to “ahhhh!!!” Sometimes all it takes is a few tweaks. And did I mention I love a good deal?


I believe that beautiful surroundings can hold the promise of something better for ourselves, and anyone – yes YOU! – can have it. It’s my privilege to help you get there.


Original article and pictures take lorridynerdesign.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий