пятница, 21 июня 2013 г.

Mandy Moore’s Mid-Century Modern Manse

Mandy Moore’s Mid-Century Modern Manse

I was telling my friend last weekend about how much I love following Mandy Moore’s mid-century modern house renovation on Instagram. She told me that her friend just wrote an article about it so it seems I’m not alone. Mandy and her fiancé Taylor Goldsmith, who met via Instagram, bought the house a year ago […]


view post



Alexis Swanson Traina’s book From Napa with Love arrived after my trip to Napa which was a shame since it’s the best insider guide to wine country. Alexis and her husband Trevor Traina grew up visiting Napa Valley so they are definitely experts and advocates for the area recently affected by the California wildfires. Luckily, […]


view post



If the recent arctic temperatures didn’t compel you to book a resort vacation perhaps today’s latest snowstorm will do the trick. I have definitely been debating trip destinations. If you do have a trip coming up or need more inspiration to travel to a warm climate, I’ve put together some outfits for you. Bon voyage! […]


view post


I was talking to someone the other day about the film Phantom Thread. She loved it and I did not. I said that I didn’t think the costumes or sets were as inspiring or interesting as a Tom Ford film. Nocturnal Animals is so much more beautiful but it was hard to watch in some […]

view post


The most depressing day of the year has been declared as Monday, 15 January 2018. Blue Monday supposedly signifies the day when the holidays are over, the bills for presents are piling up, your waistline is increasing, and the weather is cold and grey. It also happens to fall on the Martin Luther King, Jr. […]

view post



January may be cold and snowy but there are some great sales to make it better. Jayson Home has up to 75% off their chic selection of new and vintage furniture, rugs, accessories, objects, lighting, and more. I’ve selected a few of my favorite pieces to get you started. Happy Shopping! Balmoral Sofa Hayes Bar Cart […]


view post


I’m sure no one needs another excuse to visit Florence but the new Gucci Garden that just opened is a very compelling reason. The Gucci Garden is located inside the historic Palazzo della Mercanzia, which housed the Gucci Museo. Conceived by creative director Alessandro Michele, the newly designed space features a store with one-of-a-kind items, the […]

view post


I love walking through the Pacific and Presidio Heights neighborhoods every time I visit San Francisco. I don’t remember seeing this Tudor house designed by Hillary Thomas which is a shame. The stunner featured in Architectural Digest is full of classic details and beautiful colors. I especially love the custom pale blue/grey color of the […]

view post



I was trying to figure out the exact reason I love Cameron Kimber’s weekend home that I posted yesterday. I think it’s because it feels like spring when everything in New York is encased in snow and cold temperatures. I especially love the thread of green that weaves its way through the entire house. I’ve […]


view post


Someone in the Wall Street Journal declared that floral prints are out this year but don’t tell that to Australian interior designer Cameron Kimber. His country house is filled with floral prints and chintz. One of which is the same Lee Jofa Althea print that I have in my own apartment so needless to say, […]

view post


Original article and pictures take habituallychic.luxury site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий