среда, 15 октября 2014 г.

POWW Faves

POWW Faves

Happy Saturday!!!!!

I had a weekend plan of decorating fun heart shaped cookies with our neighbor’s daughter. Last night I discovered that I have a hedgehog, a squirrel, a horse, a frog, a star and all other sorts of cookie cutters. But I have no heart. (cookie cutter, that is- I hope by now you know I have a heart. You do, right?). Santa brought Emmy some fun fairytale cookie cutters though, and Sawyer has Star Wars cookie cutters, so the plan has been revamped a bit. Cooke decorating will still prevail! We will just have to make romantic clone troopers.


I have to admit, I am so intimidated by your talent, people! Every week, you guys surprise me with even AWESOMER (spell check says that isn’t a word, but whatevs) projects than the week before. So I am only going to be able to scratch the surface here. You really need to check out the original party to see just what i am talking about. This small sample will give you a hint….


LOOOVE these graphic lockers from Lovely etc.. Carrie constantly produces fabulous projects- this is one of my all time favorites. Methinks me needs some lockers! (and really, methinks is a word according to spell check…. hmmmm)



And I really hope you did not miss this silver leafed dresser from My Champagne Taste. It is the epitome of glamorous and beautifully executed! I feel prettier just looking at it.



And I have seen some fabulous chevron pieces, but I looooove this dresser from Stacey of Embracing Change. Is it not amazing????



Now, you all know I love some bold color, too, so how bout this red dresser from Amy at The Salvage Collection. Even though she made a slight jab at me in her post, I still love her, her dresser, and her humor.



And let’s end this round up with another BOLD piece… this fabulous orange (holla, color of the year in da houz!) dresser from Lily Filed Furniture. Love it….


DSC_3897

And you know what. This is my blog and I am feeling frisky, and I am going to feature ANOTHER piece…. this makeover from Lilyfield Life (not to be confused with Lily Field Furniture above!) also knocked my socks off and I may have to visit Australia, just so I can sit in one of the awesome chairs at this awesome table. Seriously, who’s coming with me?



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Original article and pictures take www.cassiebustamante.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий