пятница, 27 марта 2015 г.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Have you been thinking about taking some portraits of your kids during this beautiful fall season? If so I wanted to encourage you to find an area with trees a out an hour or so before sunset. Pose your kids in front of the sun so that it is behind the creating beautiful backlighting.


I have done 2 photo shoots recently in a place just like this and the results of the lighting are beautiful.


IMG_6597-1x

IMG_6812-1x

If you need tips on photographing in backlight then google it and you will find a ton of information. I have really enjoyed taking online classes and reading the free info at http://improvephotography.com/


I also have been using my new photo cd packaging that I give to my clients.


IMG_6948-1

I use custom stamps I ordered and a punch cut out for the name tag. The insert is my print release and I stamp Thank You on it. I really like it. It sure beats the ziplock baggies I was using before.


I encourage you to go outside this weekend and practice taking photos by using the light and see what you think.


sig

halloween copy
halloween copy

IMG_6752-1x
I am going to use it for decoration in my house and for a photo prop. I took lots of pics of it and I like it in black and white.

IMG_6752-1-3

IMG_6757-1-2

IMG_6764-1-2

IMG_6772-1-2

IMG_6758-1-3x
I love typewriter keys. I added textures to this image too.

IMG_5742-1 copy
I added the ladder behind the bench this summer.

Original article and pictures take tracys-trinkets-treasures.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий