вторник, 21 апреля 2015 г.

Sherwin Williams- Share your colors

Sherwin Williams- Share your colors

You don't have to restrict yourself to only SW colors--they can match about any color out there.....just take in someone else's paint strip and get them to do a test quart for you. I used SW paint last year when we finished our basement (I wanted to use their "Harmony" no-VOC paint), but several SW sample quarts I got were colors from other lines. I went through about 30 test quarts before settling on just the right shades/colors that both hubby and I could agree upon.


The SW colors we ended up choosing were Svelte Sage and Grassland (adjacent to each other on same color strip) and Blonde (actually, I mixed some Blonde with Ivoire--lighter than Blonde--from test quarts and liked the end result better than either alone, so I took that in to SW and they matched it for me. My non SW color was Laura Ashley "Spice", but matched in SW paint.


We liked the sage greens in the basement so much that when it came time to paint the "library" and adjacent dining room this week, I went with "Grassland".


Have fun!

Tracey


Original article and pictures take st.hzcdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий