пятница, 9 октября 2015 г.

Swimming Pool Inspiration Pictures

Swimming Pool Inspiration Pictures

It's no secret that hubby and I are pining for a pool behind the BDH. Many have asked when this illustrious pool will begin to take shape, and the best answer I can give is: "the earliest possible second we can afford it." Unfortunately, that second is unlikely to come for several years as pools are very expensive, but it doesn't hurt to dream, right?


Here are some of the prettiest pool pictures I've been able to put my pointer on (alliteration intended). I'm sure our preferences and trends will change a thousand times between now and when we can actually afford one, but these all look pretty great to me today:



I love how the hot tub is connected to the pool, the beach area and the waterfall in this one:



This one is just so dynamic!



LOVE the black bottom!



If we were on a lake or ocean, an infinity pool would be a must:



Indoor/outdoor pool:



Love this:



I think I might just love the back of this house and the patio. This would be great for a pool party/entertaining:



To we swimmers who grew up on the smell of chlorine, I can't imagine a better way to fall asleep than this:



Magical:



In love with ALL of this:



The plants almost in the pool + really creative:



Lagoon or traditional, infinity or landlocked, black bottom or blue bottom, there are TONS of choices. What types of pools do you prefer, barbies?


xo


Original article and pictures take ourbarbiedreamhouse.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий