понедельник, 13 марта 2017 г.

Whale Nursery, I whale always love you, Nautical nursery

Whale Nursery, I whale always love you, Nautical nursery

I "whale" always love you, a special reminder for the little whale in your life


Choose your background color in drop down menu:

Icy blue (a very light blue/white- pictured in listing photos)

Plain white


Sealed with a Satin finish, Made to order.


Colors can easily be changed, message me for a custom order!


**HOLIDAY PROCESSING TIME: Processing time is 1-2 weeks before shipping for all custom or made to order listings, unless otherwise specified within the individual listing! There is a RUSH MY ORDER option for an expedited processing time if desired.


For additional info please refer to shop policies or send me a message!


READY TO SHIP: Paintings that are ready to ship at time of purchase will be shipped 1-3 business days after payment is received.


CUSTOM/MADE TO ORDER PROCESSING: Please allow *1-2 weeks* to complete custom work (unless otherwise specified). Custom orders will be shipped after a 24 hour dry time to prevent any damage during transport.

**RUSH MY ORDER: In a time crunch? Add the separate "rush my order" listing to your cart for a guaranteed processing time of 3 business days!


Please note: It's my personal policy that I don't make a profit from shipping charges. All shipping prices reflect ONLY the amount it costs to pack and ship orders. Any shipping overages will be refunded back to buyer.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий