среда, 3 июня 2015 г.

Shopping at Su Casa {Guess what I chose!}

Shopping at Su Casa {Guess what I chose!}

I have to start out by saying that I am not much of a shopper. I've never really loved shopping and furniture shopping has always been especially stressful for me.


The atmosphere is so different in Su Casa! The people there are super laid back yet really friendly.



When we went into the store we were greeted by three different people. People just saying “hi”. No pressure, no stalking. One of those people was Derek.



Hi Derek! Oh my gosh he was so helpful. And knowledgeable. And cool. Not like crazy intimidating hipster cool, but cool like you’d totally trust his great sense of style if you have questions.


Do you want to see what I picked out? It’s so gorgeous. But you have to wait a little longer. Maybe in the next post I'll show you what I chose.


I will show you the other piece I was considering



Amazing, right? It’s made of reclaimed wood and I know it would have been just incredible in my bedroom. But there was something even better in the store…


I’ve got it so bad for the thing I chose. Really bad. Like fallen-head-over-heels-for-this-thing bad. Right now I have to wait for it to be delivered and I am like a lovelorn teenager. I’m in that phase when I’ve met the “guy” and I just found out I have a date with him. I can’t wait. I think about him constantly and consider what he’ll look like in my house (OK, maybe I didn’t do that with guys). I’ll be obsessing until I get to see him again. My friend Corinne says she gets this way when she’s house-hunting and she starts to fall for a house... she likes to fantasize about her furniture in the new home. I guess once you’re married, this is the stuff you get to obsess about.


Save

I’m terrible at keeping secrets; you know I couldn’t keep this from you. I have "my" in quotes because I don't know if I'll get to keep it when the contest is over. It's kind of on loan to me.


What do you think??? Do you love it as much as I do?


Here are some pics of the other amazing stuff in the showroom.


clock wall of awesomeness

I'll take one of everything, please!


Save

especially this horse lamp


Save

how cool are these corner photo frames???!!!


they have great gift items here... LOVE these napkin rings

really cool tin tiles

and how cute are these Baltimore neighborhood signs?

I told you it was not your typical furniture store!


Thanks so much for visiting today, and be sure to stop by the Su Casa website, especially if you want to help me win this piece of furniture! I am a finalist in the test-it-blog-it-win-it contest, in which I get to test a piece of furniture for a month. I up against some other great bloggers and your click-throughs can help me get to keep this lovely dresser!


Original article and pictures take thecreativeimperative.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий