среда, 17 июня 2015 г.

Shopping for the Perfect Pair

Shopping for the Perfect Pair

When I think of lighting for our home, I immediately think of HomeGoods’ lighting section. They have a wide array of lighting options, from table top lamps to large statement floor lamps.


IMG_9717

Photo by Style MBA


I found a lamp, tissue holder and succulent, all thanks to HomeGoods.


IMG_9719

Photo by Style MBA


Sometimes when I’m looking for a pair of lamps and can’t find both in one store, I buy one and give myself 30 days to find its pair at another store. If I don’t then I will figure out how to style the single lamp or return it and look for another.


IMG_9722

Photo by Style MBA


In the case of our bedroom chained lamps, that’s exactly what happened. I purchased one in hopes of finding the other that would complete the pair for our bedroom nightstands.


IMG_9723

Photo by Style MBA


When I didn’t find it at first, I styled it in our living room (as seen here). Then, a few weeks later, I finally found the pair (woohoo!) and I was so happy that I hadn’t given up hope.


IMG_9727

Photo by Style MBA


Have you had any funny experiences about shopping for pairs of items? Share your story in the comments below.


xo,

Sara (Editor of Style MBA)


For more Style MBA, connect with Sara on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.


Original article and pictures take www.homegoods.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий