среда, 8 июля 2015 г.

Six Random Good Things For Winter!

Six Random Good Things For Winter!



I like these kinds of posts to share as every so often I think…”Wow, this is good! I should mention it on the blog!” So here are some Winners for Winter!


I just got back from taking our pup, Chief down to Los Angeles to stay with our daughter, Alie while we take a trip (to… yay! New Zealand and Australia). I went down yesterday and came back to San Francisco today. After the holidays, the flights from SF to LA were only $45 each way (it’s a loooong drive) and fares can be four times that.


While I was in West Hollywood, I treated Alie and myself to personalized spray tans. Don’t judge…it’s summer in Australia! Longer days, too…



Have you gotten one before? Basically, I had to get almost naked while a young woman systemically sprayed me all over…(as I grimaced and apologized for the view). Whereupon she said matter of factly, “Don’t worry, I’ve seen EVERYTHING.” Noted.







Original article and pictures take classiccasualhome.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий